These are my favorite sites to go to when I’m looking for home décor. These are a combination between sites I love the style of, and things I can afford. I love looking at restoration hardware for ideas of things I like, and want. And a lot of times I can find similar pieces at Osmond Design.
1. Joss and Main. This flash sale site links up with current celebs and style gurus to create looks for your home.
2. Target. Target has some really cool home designers, like Nate Berkus and Rachel Ashwell. They have their affordable and trendy collections here.
3. West Elm. Always trendy, this shop under the Williams-Sonoma brand has an earthy, vintage look. They have great sales too.
4. Restoration Hardware. They have everything, and their style is unmatched. We love getting online, and dreaming about this store.
5. Osmond Designs. This is a smaller chain, but has really great furniture, and is really affordable. They also have great accessories.
6. H&M Home. Finally, this inexpensive fashion retailer is selling their awesome home pieces online in the U.S.
7. Crate and Barrel. For classic furnishings with modern lines, you really can’t go wrong with anything from C&B.