1. Can rugs be used on wall-to wall carpeting?
- Yes. whenever you decide to place a rug on carpet would be to make sure that the pile of broadloom is short, otherwise the rug has a tendency to slipall over.
2. How do I use rugs in a house with wood floors?
- Rugs are great in homes with a lot of wood or tile. It cozies it up, and takes away a lot of echo. You can use large area rugs to divide off different rooms and areas. Under a dining room table, in front of a couch, or in an office, to make it feel softer.
3. Where can I put smaller rugs in my house?
- You can place these small rugs and even runners in entryways, along the side of the bed, in front of a fireplace, a wall hanging, in front or a dresser, or in a bathroom in front of the sink. Delicate and fine rugs are definitely not a good choice for entryways in a busy household.